Hey there, I'm David, founder of Native Maps. We make high quality, hand-printed neighborhood maps of cities across the country, and we work with a team of locals in each city to get the details just right.
I started this project out of a love for my hometown, and our mission is to stoke a deep connection to the places we love the most. My favorite part about working with retailers is knowing that locals will take a closer look, drawn in by the detail, and light up when they find their neighborhood.
hand printed, local approved
We hand-print each map in small batches with earth-friendly matte ink on heavyweight paper. Our paper is made with renewable energy, coming from the hydroelectric mill at the French Paper Co.
We sweat the details. It might take a little longer to get real locals to vet and approve our maps, but we believe it's worth the wait. We want to make the most inclusive, accurate neighborhood maps out there.
ATLANTA • AUSTIN • BOSTON • BROOKLYN • CHICAGO • CINCINNATI • DALLAS • DENVER • DETROIT • FRANKLIN • HOUSTON • KANSAS CITY • KNOXVILLE • LOS ANGELES • MANHATTAN • MEMPHIS • MINNEAPOLIS • NASHVILLE • PHILADELPHIA • PITTSBURGH • PORTLAND • SAN DIEGO • SAN FRANCISCO • ST. LOUIS • SEATTLE • WASH D.C.
(in order of popularity)
Our “Naturalist Hangers” use inlaid rare-earth magnets to securely hold the map in place without damaging the print. Local woodworkers craft these hangers out of reclaimed Oak and Walnut.
FROM OUR STORES
David and the entire Native Maps team have been a pleasure to work with! Our customers love finding a map to hang on their walls to remind them of their hometown, favorite city, or a state they currently call home. Not only a great brand, but a brand with great people behind it.
Sally Diguette, Citizen Supply, Atlanta
From the day we received our first shipment, Native Maps has been one of our best sellers. Not only is the line much loved, but their responsiveness and quick turnaround ensure we always have them available in shop.
Lisa Toro, City and State, Memphis
• Order minimum is $100.
• Orders can be placed online here. You can also find us on Faire.
• Posters are individually wrapped flat with a sturdy branded backing board and sealed poly sleeve for protection.
• Tubes are available on request.
• Wood hangers are packaged in a branded paper sleeve.
• Orders usually ship in 1-3 business days.
• Shipping costs are added to the final invoice, usually around $15.
• We ship via UPS and USPS, whichever is less.
• Stores start on 7 day payment terms. Let us know if you'd like longer terms.
• We will send you an updated invoice and tracking when an order ships, and we will automatically charge your card on the due date (only if the order has shipped).
• All major credit cards accepted, and we must have cc on file to place an order.